American Face Masks:
Grown from the seed, woven, and sewn in the USA!
Our cotton is farmed right here in the US, in North Carolina, Mississippi delta, Texas, and California.
For every mask purchased, Stay Strong Masks donates 1 reusable mask to someone in need: medical worker, military, indigenous peoples, elderly, or high-risk individual. So far they have donated over 100 masks with the help of the greater community!
Cotton Grown: Carolinas, Texas, California, Mississippi delta
Spinning: North Carolina
Dying: North & South Carolina
Weaving: South Carolina
• Reversible mask has two different colors to choose from
• Metal nose wire
• 100% cotton tightly woven fabric for maximum filtration
• Adjust loose ear elastics by tying a slip knot
• Has interior pocket for inserting your own filter.
• This is a non-medical mask. Please see CDC's recommendations for face coverings.
Large: 6” high x 10” wide (men)
Small: 5” high x 9” (for teens, women)
Due to hygiene and safety we cannot accept returns. We are happy to replace any defects.
Machine wash warm after every use, line dry.
Add some text content to your accordion which will show if a page is not selected