Meliora Laundry Powder - Unscented
✓ Palm-Oil Free
Give your laundry a boost with a people and planet-friendly bleach alternative Oxygen Brightener. Our color-safe laundry boosting oxygen brightener works great as an addition to your laundry routine, or anywhere in your home that you need a little extra kick. Try it on your favorite coffee and tea mugs to cut through any buildup!
Each item is Vegan, Cruelty-Free, and MADE SAFE Certified. 1 percent of every sale goes towards environmental causes.
Organic Meliora Laundry Powders are the perfect laundry companion for your new USA Made Towels. We are proud to carry their great products.
Instructions for use:
How to Use:
- Add 1 Tablespoon to a normal load of laundry.
- For large/heavy loads, double it.
- Use with any water temp (for best results, warmer is better) and most fabrics (do not use with wool or silk)
- Test colored fabrics for color-fastness
- For general household cleaning, mix 1 Tablespoon of Oxygen Brightener with 8-16 oz. of warm water (about 1/4- to 1/2-cup of Oxygen Brightener per gallon of water)
Full Ingredient List: Sodium Carbonate Peroxide (Sodium Percarbonate), Sodium Carbonate (Washing Soda)
Net Weight 2 lb
- DO NOT MIX with Chlorine, Ammonia, or any other chemicals.
- Contains Sodium Percarbonate, which may irritate eyes or skin.
- In case of eye contact, rinse with water for 15 minutes.
- In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water.
- If ingested, do not induce vomiting; drink plenty of water to dilute.
More Detailed Info on Ingredients:
- Sodium Carbonate Peroxide: More commonly called Sodium Percarbonate. A people- and planet-friendly oxidizer, sodium percarbonate breaks down organic dirts and stains to make them easier to remove from your clothes and home. Upon completion of the reaction, all that remains of sodium percarbonate is water and oxygen.
- Sodium Carbonate: Also known as washing soda or soda ash, sodium carbonate is a pH adjuster. It raises the pH of the washing water, which results in more effective cleaning. For this reason it's often referred to as a laundry 'booster'.
American Towels LLC
All of our towels are made in America. From the point that the cottonseed is put into the soil at the farm, your towels and the materials used are from the United States. We have nothing against imported towels or imported cotton. There is a need for global manufacturing. However, we also know that people like you (and us), want to buy locally, whenever we can. Whether your preference is a soft, luxury spa towel or a classic super absorbent ring-spun towel, or if you prefer organic cotton, we have you covered, and you can be sure that it is American Made.
American Towels was started in 2020 with the goal of doing what we could do to support American manufacturing, jobs, and workers. With Covid-19 decimating our economy and feeling like our reliance on China and other large "supplier" countries is unsustainable, it made sense for us to focus on what we can do to keep our economy as much as possible, on our own shores. We know a lot about bath towels, and we are big fans of one of the last textile mills operating in the USA, 1888 Mills in Griffin, Georgia. They make some of the best bath towels on the market and it's a bonus that they are also made in the United States. With 1888's partnership, we can offer you, the best quality bath towels made in the USA.
Where we get our towels
We proudly get the bath towels that we sell from 1888 Mills in Griffin Georgia; one of the only terry cloth mills left in the United States and the only mill that makes American made ring-spun *and* American Organic towels of which we carry both.
West Coast Shipping
We have had a number of questions from our customers why the towels are made in Georgia but we ship from California. Simply, our home and our warehouse is in California. As we grow, we will open a central fulfillment location in the South and Midwest to more economically fulfill our customer's orders on the mid to eastern side of the country.
Made in America
Made in America to us, stands for quality, good jobs, and honest work. We are proud to be able to offer these quality USA products to you.
We truly value your patronage and thank you for your support.
The American Towels team